BambooCore: United By Movement
“Notice that the stiffest tree is most easily cracked, while the bamboo or willow survives by bending with the wind.” – Bruce Lee
Together, we unite as a culture to celebrate and become more efficient with movement, mobility, strength, and whole nutrition. We are a tribe that helps each other become stronger and more capable of handling life’s challenges and rewards. We embrace physical and emotional movement. Together, we are BambooCore: United By Movement.
- Help people who feel stuck in life, health, and physical performance develop sustainable lifestyle and movement strategies so they can reclaim their innate healthy nature and live a dynamic and adaptable life.
- Advocate for a paradigm shift in the health and fitness industry that moves us away from specialized and isolated approaches and closer to holistic and integrative methods.
Using C.H.E.K Institute, MovNat, and NASM coaching principles, I deliver an integrative and sustainable approach to achieving physical, lifestyle, and emotional vitality. During private, semi-private, and group lifestyle, nutrition, and fitness coaching sessions, holistic methods are used to identify lifestyle, nutrition, and fitness obstacles. Smart strategies involving lifestyle management techniques, healthy eating habits, and movement skill training are then introduced, learned, and practiced. My BambooCore coaching system ultimately enhances your vitality and in return, helps you achieve lasting lifestyle results. Learn more about my approach and my background here.
BambooCore aims to:
- Enrich the lives of others through movement, nutrition, education, and community.
- Create meaningful relationships and a cooperative community that is healthy, inclusive, and compassionate.
- Be open, honest, cooperative, and accountable in our relationships with each other and with local and global communities.
Together, we are United By Movement.
BambooCore is a community-based company. We bond together through movement – the universal human language. Together, we are committed to developing strong connections to the world around us. As a collective, we strive to become more efficient in our movement, health, and performance. Together, we unite as a culture to celebrate movement, mobility, strength, and whole nutrition. We are a tribe that helps each other become stronger and more capable of handling life’s challenges and rewards.
Seven fundamental values form the foundation of BambooCore’s culture.
- Service: We maintain the highest standards of coaching and put my members first. We seek to nourish everyone with the most comprehensive and supportive care and attention possible.
- Compassion: We demonstrate our commitment to providing an open, caring and supportive environment for ALL members of the BambooCore community.
- Integrity: We adhere to high moral principles and professional standards through a commitment to honesty, trust, confidentiality, respect, and transparency.
- Balance: We take a proactive stance to create and maintain a healthy balance of seriousness, fun/play, exploration, and improvisation within our coaching environment.
- Camaraderie: We collaborate and share knowledge, motivation, support, passion, and accountability within the community locally and globally to support the advancement of the wellbeing of our members and our mission.
- Innovation: We welcome change, encourage invention, and continually seek better, more efficient ways to achieve our goals. We are constantly bettering our knowledge and craft through continued education and practice.
- Diversity: BambooCore respects diversity of programming and believes in equality. We are blind to race, color, gender, nationality, religion, orientation, age, or disability. We believe that together, we can overcome adversity and discrimination.
BambooCore works to fulfill our mission and values through five strategies:
- Use advanced questionnaires, assessments, and holistic techniques to examine and prioritize areas of potential stress that have negatively impacted an individual’s wellness and movement efficiency.
- Create practical and realistic strategies that succeed in overcoming nutrition and fitness obstacles.
- Educate members about nutrition and movement techniques and show them how to apply these methods to any environment and space.
- Provide a safe, supportive, and fun environment that allows members to practice/explore their skills, improve their strength and conditioning, and build their own practice of movement and performance.
- Celebrate all explorations of movement, mobility, strength, and nutrition with positivity and enthusiasm.
For in-person lifestyle, nutrition, and fitness coaching, visit the BambooCore studio/gym located at 52 Eliot Street, South Natick, MA 01760. Remote coaching is also available via Skype and phone.
I’d love to learn more about how I can help you reach your goals and live a life you love. Schedule a complimentary strategy session today!