- MovNat MCT, CHEK HLC, NASM-CPT
In 2009, Jennifer founded Bamboo Core Fitness, a thriving fitness and wellness company located in South Natick, MA that focuses on holistic nutrition coaching, performance conditioning and lifestyle management.
Jennifer has been coaching individuals for about 15 years. During this time, she has successfully helped people enhance their health and vitality levels, improve sport performance and overcome physical and emotional health challenges.
Motivating and successful coach
By using unique and inspiring coaching methods, Jennifer supercharges clients’ lives across the globe with enthusiasm and optimism. With each client she connects with, she stresses the integration of natural fitness, nutrition and behavioral changes. This strategy blends well with her caring and direct approach and creates a recipe that is effective in empowering clients to reach their physical, psychological and emotional goals. The results become life-changing and long-term.
As a disciple of a fit and healthy lifestyle, Jennifer believes it is in your true nature to be healthy, happy and strong. She feels this level of vitality is obtainable by applying holistic and natural principles to your daily lives.
Through mindfulness, clean-eating and practical execution of physical fitness skills and techniques, Jennifer is confident that you can live a prosperous, healthy and fun life. As your coach, Jennifer will teach you how to nourish your mind, body and soul so that you can thrive.
Jennifer is an avid lover of nature and movement. She practices a Paleo lifestyle, embraces a good challenge, and is energized whenever she outsteps her physical limits. When she is not slaying fat and building muscle, you can find Jennifer mindfully exploring the outdoors barefoot with her two dogs, playing/coaching lacrosse, cooking, and/or traveling.
She has an insatiable appetite for knowledge and loves reading and writing about food culture, history, and the science of human movement.
The entrepreneur in Jennifer thrives in environments saturated with innovation and creativity.
Jennifer Regan’s credentials
- MovNat Certified Trainer (MCT)
- C.H.E.K Institute Holistic Lifestyle Coach (C.H.E.K HLC)
- National Academy of Sports Medicine Certified Personal Trainer (NASM-CPT)
- Cancer Wellness Specialist
- AED, CPR and First Aid Certified – American Red Cross
- Former Collegiate Women’s Lacrosse Athlete and Coach
- Exercise Science, Health and Nutrition – Ithaca College
Jennifer has commercial, general and professional liability insurance through NASM and InsureYourClub.com.
For More Information
- To learn more about Bamboo Core Fitness, please click here.
- To learn about Bamboo Core Fitness’ Fitness Coaching programs, please click here.
- To learn about Bamboo Core Fitness’ Lifestyle Coaching programs, please click here.
- To learn about Bamboo Core Fitness’ Nutrition Coaching programs, please click here.
- To get started, schedule your free consultation. Contact Jennifer Regan by clicking here.
- To subscribe to Bamboo Core Fitness’ newsletter, please click here.
- To follow Bamboo Core Fitness’ blog, please click here.
- To read what others are saying about Jennifer Regan and Bamboo Core Fitness, click here.