- MovNat MCT, C.H.E.K HLC, NASM-CPT
Hey! I’m Jen, a Personal Trainer, MovNat Trainer, and Lifestyle/Nutrition Coach dedicated to helping individuals thrive. I believe it is in your true nature to be happy, healthy, and strong. By nourishing your mind, body, and soul, my coaching programs will empower you to become the person you most want to be.
I am certified as a MovNat Trainer, National Academy Of Sports Medicine (NASM), C.H.E.K Holistic Lifestyle and Nutrition Coach, and have been coaching individuals for over 15 years. During this time, I have been blessed with the opportunity to successfully help hundreds of people improve sport performance, enhance their health, and overcome physical and emotional health challenges.
Eight years ago I established Bamboo Core Fitness, a thriving fitness and wellness company. Situated outside of Boston, Bamboo Core focuses on strength and conditioning, holistic nutrition coaching, and lifestyle management. My company is built on a bedrock of compassion, honesty, optimism for what’s possible, and a commitment to spread positive energy into the world. I am motivated to empower others to authentically allow their best selves to shine.
By using innovative coaching methods, I supercharge clients’ lives globally with enthusiasm and optimism. With each client I connect with, I implement a holistic philosophy that stresses the integration of natural fitness, nutrition, and behavioral changes. Bringing together the mind and body through a compassionate and direct approach has proven effective when empowering my clients to reach their physical, psychological, and emotional goals. I always strive for life-changing and long-term results.
As a disciple of a fit and healthy lifestyle, I am committed to being the best coach and role model that I can be. I respect (and enjoy) that your fitness, nutrition, and lifestyle needs are unlike anyone else. Having this understanding allows me to adapt however is necessary so that together, as a team, we can create a program that is brilliantly tailored for you so that you achieve optimal wellness while having a solid support system. As your coach, I will provide you with the assessments, resources, and guidance needed to surpass your goals. I will teach you how to apply holistic and natural principles to your daily routines. These techniques will help you nourish your mind, body, and soul so that you can thrive. Through mindfulness, clean-eating, and the practical execution of movement skills, I am confident that you can (and will) live a prosperous, long, and fun life.
When I am not slaying fat and building muscle, I can be found mindfully exploring the outdoors with my two dogs, cooking, traveling, playing/coaching lacrosse, and/or reading. I am a barefoot adventurer who is driven by wanderlust and the outdoors. I embrace athletic competition and am energized whenever I step outside my physical limits. My appetite for knowledge is insatiable, for I love writing and reading about food culture, history, and the science of human movement. The entrepreneur in me thrives in environments saturated with innovation and creativity.
In addition to being the driving force behind Bamboo Core, my latest (and enriching) endeavor is working with Vetscape, a non-profit organization that empowers military veterans to find their next mission in life through the participation in extreme sports and endurance events. I have been helping to launch the organization from the ground up and am currently acting as the Director of Athletic Development and Performance Conditioning.
- MovNat Certified Trainer (Movnat MCT)
- C.H.E.K Institute Holistic Lifestyle Coach (C.H.E.K HLC
- National Academy of Sports Medicine Certified Personal Trainer (NASM-CPT)
- Cancer Wellness Specialist
- AED, CPR and First Aid Certified – American Red Cross
- Former Collegiate Women’s Lacrosse Athlete and Coach
- Exercise Science, Health and Nutrition – Ithaca College
- Director of Athletic Development and Performance Conditioning – Vetscape, Non-Profit
Note: Jennifer has commercial, general and professional liability insurance through NASM and InsureYourClub.com.
If you are ready for a change, and want to take your life to the next level, then Bamboo Core is for you. Get ready to nourish your mind, body and soul. It’s time to thrive! To get started, please contact me at email@example.com
For More Information
- To learn more about Bamboo Core Fitness, please click here.
- To learn about Bamboo Core Fitness’ Fitness Coaching programs, please click here.
- To learn about Bamboo Core Fitness’ Lifestyle Coaching programs, please click here.
- To learn about Bamboo Core Fitness’ Nutrition Coaching programs, please click here.
- To get started, schedule your free consultation. Contact Jennifer Regan by clicking here.
- To subscribe to Bamboo Core Fitness’ newsletter, please click here.
- To follow Bamboo Core Fitness’ blog, please click here.
- To read what others are saying about Jennifer Regan and Bamboo Core Fitness, click here.