Holistic Nutrition Coaching
Whether an individual is looking to lose weight, improve athletic performance, build muscle mass, become healthier and/or look better, nutrition plays an essential role in an individual’s success with a lifestyle or fitness program. Proper nutrition is vital to achieving optimal health and is a key factor in assisting your body during times of stress, competition and healing.
In order to be truly fit and healthy, we all need to discover our unique metabolic needs and tailor our diets in a manner that will effectively support our highly individualized dietary and nutritional requirements. Bamboo Core Fitness’ nutrition coaching with Jennifer Regan, MovNat MCT, NASM-CPT, C.H.E.K HLC, will help you do just that.
Using holistic methods, Jennifer will help you create nutritional goals and will teach you the foundational principles of the C.H.E.K Institute approach to nutrition and wellness. Using these principles and a series of special assessments, Jennifer will help you identify roadblocks in your nutritional program and provide you with the missing links.
With Holistic Nutrition Coaching, you will:
- Establish healthy nutritional habits
- Make behavioral changes
- Improve your relationship with food
- Learn how to eat right for your metabolic type
- Understand how nutrition is connected to overall wellbeing and vitality
- Learn how to incorporate healthy and whole foods into your diet
- Work to achieve and maintain your ideal body weight
- Learn about digestive health
- Cultivate awareness and mindfulness
- Detoxify and heal
- Make a lifestyle change and achieve long-term healthy results
Holistic Nutrition Coaching consultations may include and address, but are not limited to:
- One-on-one nutrition and emotional health coaching
- Menu planning
- Pantry clean-outs
- Food sensitivities
- Digestive health
- Weight management
- Anti-inflammatory diets
- Grocery store navigation and tours
- Elimination diets to identify and address food intolerances
Holistic Nutrition Coaching sessions are often combined with Holistic Lifestyle Coaching and may be conducted in-person, virtually (Skype, email) and via phone.