Holistic Lifestyle Coaching
Are you experiencing any of the following? Do you:
- Feel as if you are under a tremendous amount of stress?
- Feel lethargic, experience mental-fog, and/or have trouble sleeping?
- Feel stuck or unmotivated with your lifestyle routine?
- Struggle to lose unwanted weight?
- Feel as if there are things in your life preventing you from looking and feeling your best?
- Wish to achieve more balance within your life?
- Feel as if your vitality is low and you want to improve your overall health and well-being?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then Holistic Lifestyle Coaching may be right for you.
Just as we each have unique personalities and fingerprints, the way in which our bodies react to the natural stresses of life is also unique. Your body works as a whole and in order for it to function optimally, there needs to be a balance between nutrition, exercise and psychological factors. Physical activity, environmental factors, emotional stress, sleep patterns, water intake, and even food can contribute to our overall physiological stress load, and Bamboo Core Fitness’ Holistic Lifestyle Programs are designed to address these factors as they apply uniquely to you, the client.
Jennifer Regan, MovNat MCT, NASM-CPT, C.H.E.K HLC, uses advanced questionnaires, assessments and holistic techniques to examine the areas of potential stress that have negatively impacted your wellness.
Jennifer will also help you outline goals and teach you how disease and stress are preventable through healthy eating habits, lifestyle management techniques, and appropriate types of exercise. Bamboo Core Fitness’ methods are always customized to your individual needs and will help you adopt long-term healthy lifestyle changes.
With this Holistic Lifestyle Coaching program, you will:
- Learn how to identify problem issues and roadblocks to success and the order in which they need to be addressed.
- Understand how sleep, stress, nutrition, digestion and exercise are correlated.
- Gain insight to health cycles relating to physical, mental and emotional aspects.
- Make a lifestyle change and achieve long-term healthy results.
Holistic Lifestyle Coaching consultations may address key areas such as, but not limited to:
- Lifestyle coaching
- Emotional health coaching
- Nutrition concerns
- Optimal food choices for weight-loss, energy and sports performance
- Metabolic typing fine-tuning
- Holistic stress reduction and management
- Circadian (sleep cycle) optimization
- Digestive health
- Movement, flexibility and exercise programs
- Stress management and meditative techniques
Holistic Lifestyle Coaching sessions are often combined with Holistic Nutrition Coaching and may be conducted in-person, virtually (Skype, email), or via phone.