- Combine all of the ingredients in a saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Simmer ingredients for 5 minutes, whisking occasionally, until heated through and slightly frothy on top.
- Carefully transfer the liquid to a blender (like a Vitamix) and cover the top with a towel. Blend on high for 30-45 seconds until foamy. Alternatively, use an immersion blender in the saucepan.
- Divide Paleo Pumpkin Spice Latte between 4 mugs.
- For added yumminess, add coconut whipped cream on top of lattes then sprinkle with a pinch of cinnamon and a pinch of cocoa or cacao powder.
– Select organic ingredients whenever possible.
– I use 2 tablespoons ground coffee to every 1 cup of coffee.
– Using a sweetener is optional.
– If you do not want to use maple syrup, you can substitute a few tablespoons of organic raw honey.
– For an extra special treat, top your lattes off with homemade coconut whipped cream and a sprinkle of ground cinnamon and/or cocoa or cacao powder.
– If you have leftovers, reheat the latte blend when you’re ready to drink and give it a quick whip in the blender.
– This Paleo Pumpkin Spice Latte can also be prepared without the coffee. If you do this, just keep the mixture in your refrigerator and use it like a coffee creamer. Use an immersion/hand blender or regular blender to quickly whiz the latte blend together before adding it to your coffee.