These naturally dyed, brown colored Easter eggs are much more beautiful than the neon-colored eggs created with traditional Easter egg coloring kits.
- 4 cups brewed coffee
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sea salt
- Hard-boiled, white eggs
- Heat coffee, vinegar and salt in a saucepan.
- Simmer for just a few minutes.
- Remove the pan from the heat.
- Add eggs to dye.
- Leave eggs in dye until they reach the desired color.
- Remove eggs and place eggs on a drying rack or an upside down egg carton.
- For a slight shine, coat eggs in coconut oil.