Happy St. Patrick’s Day!
“May your troubles be less,
And your blessings be more.
And nothing but happiness,
Come through your door!”
– Irish Blessing
St. Patrick’s Day resources
Click on the following links for some helpful St. Paddy’s day resources.
- St. Patrick’s Day Music Playlist
- St. Paddy’s Day is here and what better way to kick off the celebration than with a heart-pumping, foot-thumping Irish music playlist? Whether you plan on lifting barbells or beer steins, running races or dancing jigs, my St. Patrick’s Day workout mix will help you pick up the pace.
- McDonald’s Shamrock Shake
- The McDonald’s McCafe Shamrock Shake evokes nostalgic feelings for many and since its introduction in the 1970s, over 60 million Shamrock Shakes have been sold. Did you know there’s more to this shake than what you can see with your eyes? The Shamrock Shake isn’t as straight-forward as it looks and it is a doozy in the nutrition department. It is a fast-food calorie-bomb that consists of a staggering number of ingredients (33), including obscure additives and unhealthy chemicals. This article reveals all you need to know.
- Homemade Shamrock Shake Recipe
- After learning that the McDonald’s Shamrock Shake isn’t all unicorns and rainbows, you may want a healthy alternative. Here is a homemade recipe that you can make with a few ingredients at home. It is a great go-to option for those times when you are craving minty goodness. It is fresh, creamy and straight-up delicious.
- St. Paddy’s Day Alert: Green Food Dyes – Not So Lucky
- With St. Patrick’s Day festivities comes an over-saturation of artificial food coloring. Unfortunately, food dyes possess many health risks. Click the link above to learn about the dangers associated with artificial green food coloring during this holiday.