Grilled Nectarines With Feta
Grilled nectarines are deeelicious! If you are looking for a salty and sweet addition to your next meal, grill nectarines and pair them with feta cheese.
When heated, the nectarines caramelize and create a flavor that contrasts beautifully with the tanginess and saltiness of the cheese. The result is a savory, yet sweet flavor bomb that pairs well with summer meals.
Grilled nectarines with feta recipe
This grilled nectarines with feta recipe takes five minutes to cook and requires only four ingredients. You only need nectarines, butter (or ghee), feta and freshly ground black pepper. If you do not like nectarines, peaches or apricots are tasty substitutions.
- 4 organic nectarines, halved and pitted
- Melted organic butter or ghee from high quality source (for brushing)
- ½ - 1 cup coarsely crumbled feta or goat cheese
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Raw, organic honey
- Balsamic glaze (optional)
- Turn grill on and set to medium-high heat.
- Halve and pit the nectarines.
- Brush nectarines with melted grass-fed butter, coconut oil or ghee.
- Place nectarines on the grill, cut side down.
- Cook for 4-5 minutes, or until grill marks appear.
- Turn nectarines over.
- Serve with feta (or goat) cheese on top.
- Sprinkle with pepper.
- For an added hint of sweetness, drizzle raw honey and/or balsamic glaze on top (optional)
When she is not helping others to slay fat, build muscle, and live amazing lives, Jennifer can be found exploring the outdoors with her dogs, cooking, traveling and playing/coaching lacrosse. She also enjoys reading and writing about food culture, history and the science of human movement.