Summer is here which means grills are ablaze with delicious foods! If you are looking for a salty, sweet addition to your next summer meal, grill some nectarines and pair them with feta. With this recipe, the grill’s heat caramelizes the nectarines which contrasts beautifully with the tanginess and saltiness of the cheese, making for a yummy addition to any summer meal.
The grilled nectarines with feta ecipe takes five minutes to cook and calls for four ingredients: nectarines, butter, feta and freshly ground black pepper. Check it out:
Grilled nectarines with feta recipe
- 4 organic nectarines, halved and pitted
- Melted organic butter or ghee from high quality source (for brushing)
- ½ - 1 cup coarsely crumbled feta or goat cheese
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Raw, organic honey (optional)
- Turn grill on and set to medium-high heat.
- Halve and pit the nectarines.
- Brush nectarines with melted grass-fed butter, coconut oil or ghee.
- Place nectarines on the grill, cut side down.
- Cook for 4-5 minutes, or until grill marks appear.
- Turn nectarines over.
- Serve with feta (or goat) cheese on top.
- Sprinkle with pepper.
- For an added hint of sweetness, drizzle raw honey on top.