Fall Running Playlist
Fall Running Playlist
Wow! Tomorrow is September 1st. It’s a perfect time of the year to update/overhaul your fitness music playlists so that you can launch yourself back into an exercise routine after lazing around this Summer. The workout playlist I made for this month is geared toward running and has a nice blend of music that will get your body moving and heart pumping. This running playlist consists of 23 songs and clocks in at 1 hour, 30 minutes.
Purchase individual tracks on Amazon by clicking on the links below. (Some songs are free for Prime members):
Bamboo Core’s Fall Running Playlist
- “Pumpin Blood” – NONONO
- “Revolution (feat. Faustix & Imanos and Kal)” – Diplo
- “Girls Like (feat. Zara Larsson)” – Tinie Tempeh
- “GO! (feat. Karen O)” – Santigold
- “‘Til I Collapse” – Eminem
- “Salty Sweet” – MS MR
- “Can’t Hold Us (feat. Ray Dalton)” – Macklemore & Ryan Lewis
- “Change The World” – Outasight
- “Handclap” – Fitz & The Tantrums
- “Run (feat. RedFoo)” – Flo Rida
- “We Own It” – Chainz & Wiz Khalia
- “Run Boy Run” – WoodKid
- “Shuffle” – Bombay Bicycle Club
- “The Distance” – Cake
- “XXX 88 (feat. Diplo)” – MØ
- “WTF (Where They From) (feat. Pharell Williams)” – Missy Elliott
- “Ways To Go” – Grouplove
- “Ali In The Jungle” – The Hours
- “The Pretender” – Foo Fighters
- “I Can’t Stop” – Flux Pavillon
- “The Ground Walks, With Time In A Box” – Modest Mouse
- “Rollercoaster” – Bleachers
- “The Fire” – The Roots & John Legend
Advice for beginner runners
If you are new to running, my article, “New to Barefoot Running? Start Slowly” may help you get started. It is geared toward guiding barefoot runners, but anyone can benefit from the advice I provide. If anything, click the link and watch Ziggy Marley’s amazing Sesame Street music video, “Set Your Piggies Free” – It is at the bottom of my post and is pretty spectacular – it makes me laugh every time I watch it! 😉
- I know we all have our own taste in music, but what do you think of this running playlist?
- Are there any songs that you feel your running playlist cannot be without? If yes, what songs do you love?
- There are SO many great songs and talented artists, and because of this, I will be posting more workout and running playlists in the next coming months. I am thinking of doing some themed playlists such as old-school, rap/hip-hop, alternative, etc. If there is something you’d like to see/hear, please let me know by commenting below this post!
Thanks and happy running!! 🙂
When she is not slaying fat and building muscle, Jennifer can be found trekking barefoot, traveling, cooking and refining her photography skills. She also enjoys reading and writing about food culture, history and the science of human movement.