- 1 handful organic mint leaves
- 1 large organic cucumber
- 1 organic lemon
- 1 handful ice (optional)
- Water (make sure it is from a high quality source)
- 1 1/2 quart container (mason jars work great)
- Place mint into container.
- Gently muddle mint. Do not pulverize, just slightly bruise the leaves to release flavor.
- Slice cucumber and lemon into rounds. For visual appeal, use a vegetable peeler to peel strips into the rind of the cucumber. Peel lengthwise.
- Add cucumber to container.
- Add lemon to container.
- Fill container with ice.
- Fill container with water.
- Stir contents of container.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours. You can also prepare this in the evening and let ingredients infuse overnight.